I’m looking forward to moderating this panel at Social Media Week London!
“Using tech for good. Can SoLoMo change the world?”
Tuesday, 24 Sept @5pm at the main Social Media Week London HQ Hub in Covent Garden.
Joining me will be:
Chairwoman and Founder
Super Sisters / CLERKD
Director Campaign Innovation
Campaign Bootcamp / Change.org / 38 Degrees
Insight + Creative Strategy Director
Head of Mobilisation
Technology Will Save Us
A panel of social, mobile and third sector innovators will debate if technology is changing the world for the better, and which companies and technologies are making the difference. Representatives from leading charities, agencies, digital activists and tech companies will discuss:
* the positives and negatives of our new connected paradigm
* getting social in emerging markets
* building communities using SMS and feature phones
* engaging and mobilizing people to create change using tech
* creating compelling citizen journalism using mobile devices and location data
* targeting specific demographics using technology and key messaging
* utilizing the latest crowdsourced big data to optimize outreach campaigns
* how to mobilise activism on a massive scale, using SoLoMo tools for maximum launch day impact
* going beyond the marketing “silos” of Social Media, Mobile etc to achieve truly integrated campaigns using the latest technology
* will technology save us?
Limited tickets, click here for booking info: http://socialmediaweek.org/london/events/?id=105139