Audio Talks Valentine’s Day Mixtape
The Audio Talks Valentine’s Day Mixtape is a journey through loves many forms; spiritual, physical, unrequited, eternal, ambiguous, and downright freaky. Join us to celebrate the love of music, the love of life, and the love of great artists and great audio in our special mixtape, all with links to the sensational Audio Talks guests from previous seasons. Have yourselves a great Valentine’s Day!
The Guests Behind The Tracks
- Suzanne Ciani – The Velocity Of Love (Guest)
- The Beatles – Something (From the album Abbey Road, the home of Mirek Stiles)
- Burt Bacharach – What The World Needs Now Is Love (CJ Vanston was a collaborator)
- Neil Young – Heart Of Gold (A client of Karrie Keyes)
- Andy Shauf – Catch Your Eye (Mixed by Neal Pogue)
- Elvis Costello – Alison (A client of Michelle Sabolchick Pettinato)
- The Bangles – Eternal Flame (Mixed by Frank Filipetti)
- Mötley Crüe – You’re All I Need (A client of Brad Divens)
- Steely Dan – Home At Last (Lenise Bent was the assistant engineer)
- Axel Mansoor – Cold Sweat (Guest)
- Lizzo – Cuz I Love You (Fave artist of guest Rifa Thorpe-Tracey)
- Doja Cat – Freak (JBL Ambassador and mixed by Neal Pogue)
- Luscious Jackson – Deep Shag (A client of Michelle Sabolchick Pettinato)
- Bill Brewster – Love Hard (Guest)
- Imogen Heap – I Am in Love with You (Guest)
- Florence + The Machine – You’ve Got The Love [Tom Middleton Remix] (Guest)
- Enrique Iglesias & Kelis – Not In Love (JBL Pro’s Raul Gonzalez has been an advisor for the live sound of Enrique)
- Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano – Summer Thing feat Dragonette, Cat Dealers & Bruno Martini
- Sly & The Family Stone – I Want To Take You Higher (Live at The Woodstock Music & Art Fair, August 17, 1969) (Woodstock ’69 sound system and recording by Bill Hanley)
A podcast on all things audio presented to you by HARMAN and our family of audio brands including JBL, Harman Kardon and AKG. Host Oisin Lunny, music journalist and audio enthusiast, will interview expert guests, legends of the music industry, and audio scientists to discuss the power of music and audio in all its facets.
HARMAN engineers solutions to enhance life’s experiences, simplifying the way people interact with technology and connecting them to the world around them.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. Our talented workforce and innovation strength create value for our stakeholders by enabling rich experiences through the connected car, connected enterprise and connected lifestyle.
Audiophiles from every generation call on HARMAN to deliver the best in sound in the studio and on the stage, at home and on the go. HARMAN’s portfolio of legendary audio brands includes AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson®and Revel®. More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to HARMAN audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
Seizing the rich opportunities of today’s global markets requires more than legendary sound. HARMAN has reshaped our organization and cost structure to make the Company more agile in a changing world and addressed the rising importance of highly integrated, software-rich products and services. Most importantly, our track record of innovation, which has distinguished HARMAN and its premium audio and infotainment brands for more than 60 years, continues.
Audio Talks is presented by Harman.
To view all of the Audio Talks podcast episodes click here.
For more podcasts click here.
Cassette photo by cottonbro studio via Pexels with thanks.