Geek Pie Radio 10.12.2022
My radio show Geek Pie Radio happens every second Saturday. Today’s edition is broadcasting from 11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET on www.slackcity.org.uk and DAB, and will be archived on TotallyRadio and Spotify.
Today on The Eclectic Brunch we bake a musical pie full of randomly great music for randomly great people featuring a gourmet selection of seasonal chillout, vintage flavoured soul and funk, US, European, Lebanese and Syrian delicacies, some freshly foraged bangers, and a Christmas cracker or several.
GEEK PIE RADIO | 10.12.2022
- Sophie Jamieson – Boundary
- The Orielles – Beam/s [Space Afrika Remix]
- Scott Walker – Winter Night
- Spooky Mansion – I’m the Moon
- El Michels Affair – C.R.E.A.M.
- Sugar Candy Mountain – En Melody
- Lady Wray – Do It Again
- The Barrino Brothers – I’ll Take My Flowers Right Now
- Dave Hamilton Orchestra – The Smile On Your Face
- Wendell Harrison – Take Time Out
- Preacherman Isidore Womack – I’ve Got Power in My Mind
- The Fabulous Three – Nightbird
- Milton Wright – Friends & Buddies
- Fairuz – Mukadimah ’84
- Weval – Time Goes
- Ramases – Hello Mister
- Captain Future – Ghostwoman
- A.R. & Machines – Come On
- The Kevin Fingier Collective – Latin Dynamite
- Martha Bass – Since I’ve Been Born Again
- Sam Applebaum – The Year Around Christmas
- Sonny Eriksson – The Ghost Of Xmas Future
- Severed Heads – We Have Come to Bless the House
- Save The Robots – Juicy
- Acid Arab & Wael Alkak – Ya Mahla
- Lukas Lyrestam – Goodbye Dungarees
- Bruise – The Dassy Slide
- Oliver Sim – Sensitive Child [Soulwax Remix]
- Jungle – GOOD TIMES [Braxe + Falcon Remix]
- Boxed In & yunè pinku – Takes Me to You
- Nation of Language – This Fractured Mind
- I LIKE TRAINS – The Spectacle
Do you like good music?
Would you like an email with great music delivered to your inbox? Go ahead and click this delicious button to join the mailing list 👇👇👇👇👇
No spam ever, just great music and a few links, one email every two weeks, GDPR compliant, instant opt-out or delete, your details will never be shared. For reals.
For more mixtapes click here.