Geek Pie Radio 15.04.2023
My radio show Geek Pie Radio happens every second Saturday. Today’s edition is broadcasting from 11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET on www.slackcity.org.uk and DAB, and will be archived on TotallyRadio and Spotify.
Geek Pie Radio welcomes randomly great people for an informal haute cuisine selection of randomly great music in The Eclectic Brunch. Sonic sommelier Oisin Lunny prepares an exquisite tasting menu of jazzy global flavours, Japanese delicacies, hefty darkroom chuggers and freshly foraged bangers. Stuff your ears.
GEEK PIE RADIO | 15.04.2023
- Paul Bowles – The Sheltering Sky
- Sylvian & Sakamoto – Forbidden Colours
- Ryuichi Sakamoto – In the Red
- Andreas Balicki – Welcome
- Boombass – WWWOULD YOU BE MY
- NOIA – anoche (intro)
- Lazarusman – Your Eyes [Fka Mash Glitch Dub]
- GoGo Penguin – An Unbroken Thread of Awareness
- Baaba Maal – Agreement [Beatrice Dillon Remix]
- Department Of Eagles – Sailing By Night
- Meiko Kaji / おんな叛き唄 – Onna Somuki Uta
- Shramm – Abend
- Hideo Shiraki – Sayonara Blues
- Fast 3 – Don’t You Want Me
- BSTFRND – Arm’s Length
- Philth Spector – Intermission
- Rahill – I Smile for E
- Lucie Antunes – Mais
- Quinn Lamont Luke – No Getting Over You [Ron Basejam Remix]
- Crooked Man – Nemesis
- Max Cooper – A Model Of Reality [Tor Remix]
- Cicada Ensemble – Buchla & C7
- Mr. Tophat – Boutique [Magnus Larsson Polite Yet Sincere Remix]
- Dharma – Structured Chaos
- Frank Popp Ensemble – Under The Sea [Maria Ghouls Remix]
- Eyes of Others – Big Companies, Large Tentacles
- Handshaking – Alone In The Sushi Buffet
- Rahill – Fables feat. Beck
- quickly, quickly – Satellite
- Nabihah Iqbal – This World Couldn’t See Us
Do you like good music?
Would you like an email with great music delivered to your inbox every two weeks? Go ahead and click this button, yes this big green one with the lovely rounded edges, to join the mailing list 👇👇👇👇👇
No spam ever, just great music and a few links, one email every two weeks, GDPR compliant, instant opt-out or delete, your details will never be shared. For reals.
For more mixtapes click here.