I’m delighted to be moderating a great panel at this years IMRG Fashion Connect event – come and say hi!
Customers are becoming evermore demanding – looking for high quality, cross-channel experiences and engagement from brands at each stage of their journey.
This session offers expert insights from East, Global-e, Kampyle, Puma, Secret Sales, Weird Fish and my Retail Practice to address the challenges and opportunities of bringing the channels together and achieving a single view of the customer.
Topics covered in this panel session include:
- Maintaining the customer experience across multiple touchpoints
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of each channel
- How mobile and tablet are continuing to change the customer journey
- New trends and developments to look out for
Our expert panel will be lead by Oisin Lunny, Senior Market Development Manager, OpenMarket
Joining him will be:
- Simone Williams, Head of e-Commerce, East
- Amir Schlachet , CEO, Global-e
- Jonathan Ranger, Chief Revenue Officer, Kampyle
- Ken Kralick, Head of Ecommerce – Europe, Puma
- Nish Kukadia, CEO, Secret Sales
- Gerald Dawson, Finance & Operations Director, Weird Fish
- Eva Pascoe, Head of Retail Futures, my Retail Practice