I’m super excited about chairing the incredible Industry of Things World Asia conference in Singapore this July. It is already looking like a stellar lineup. Check it out and hope to see you there!
Industry of Things World Asia ‒ where Industrial Internet of Things and Smart Manufacturing experts meet to realise the 4th industrial revolution.
After hugely successful events in 2016, Industry of Things World Asia is coming to Singapore on July 3-4 2017! As THE forum for industrial application IoT stakeholders come together, define its future, challenge current thinking, unveil latest innovations and create connections with over +300 experts from around the world. The three-day event does not cover hype and unrealistic dreams but addresses the business models, case studies, digitalization, transformation and real world monetization strategies you need to stay ahead of your competition. Join industry of things world Asia in 2017 to set your technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT implementation by determining which new technologies will drive IoT to the next development stage. Uncover the investment priorities of c-level execs from the industry and identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today.
- Meet the business leaders with real-world use cases of IoT in action: Build the business case for IoT using ROI metrics that warrant investment
- Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: determine which new technologies will drive IoT forward to the next stage of development
- Discover how new technology approaches can “smartify” your processes: Artificial intelligence, machine learning, additive manufacturing, cloud, augmented reality
- Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: Empower enterprise customers to monetize their data assets
- Standards & interoperability: balancing capability of developing unique selling propositions vs. opening up to engage in an ecosystem and enable open innovation
- Know what it takes to safeguard enterprise data: tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
- Find pragmatic solutions to the most common security threats: develop the business case for security by justifying cost in terms of value
10 reasons to attend
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and analysts
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer and supplier executives
- Expand your knowledge by attending sessions with formats designed to enhance learning
- Discover new ways to break down silos and organisational barriers
- Collaborate with peers on shared problems like system implementation, legacy systems, new skill sets etc.
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new fresh ideas to improve performance
- Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps