#27: NFTs And The Music Industry: A Match Made In Heaven?
In this episode, we’ll explore the world of Non-Fungible Tokens, known as NFTs, and see how they relate to the music industry. Tune in as Oisin Lunny talks to three music tech innovators: Cliff Fluet, Head of Media & Entertainment at Lewis Silkin, MD of Eleven Advisory, and Chair of the Ivors Academy Trust; Tim Exile, Founder and CEO of endlesss.fm, musician, technologist, and NFT creator, and Imogen Heap, recording artist, record producer, audio engineer, founder of the Creative Passport, MI.MU Gloves, winner of multiple music industry awards, who just released her first NFT collection entitled Firsts.
NFTs And The Music Industry – more links:
- NFT Drop by Tim & Imogen: https://www.nftoasis.co/imogenheapxendlesss
- The Creative Passport: https://www.creativepassport.net
- endlesss.fm: https://collect.endlesss.fm/exile-1×1
- Imogen Heap: http://imogenheap.com
- Lewis Silkin: https://www.lewissilkin.com/en/people/cliff-fluet
- hic et nunc: https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/
- Our Audio Talks Playlist: https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/c5a4f4a7-23e6-449d-abb6-d88ccfe1f90f
A podcast on all things audio presented to you by HARMAN and our family of audio brands including JBL, Harman Kardon and AKG. Host Oisin Lunny, music journalist and audio enthusiast, will interview expert guests, legends of the music industry and audio scientists to discuss the power of music and audio in all its facets. New episode bi-weekly every Thursday.
Audio Talks is presented by Harman.
To view all of the Audio Talks podcast episodes click here.
For more podcasts click here.